I love coconut milk SO. MUCH. I also live in berry country (Pacific Northwest), and practically live in the middle of a berry farm. Combine these two, freeze them, and you have a wonderful sweet (but not too sweet), low carb and satisfying dessert for hot summer nights!
I love these little popsicle molds that they have nowadays. Mine aren't as slick as the new ones but they still work well. What I do is just mix up my ‘popsicle mix' in a mason jar, and then I have it ready to pour into the popsicle mold any time that I want. I make more mix than I have space for and I just make popsicles multiple times in a row. Since the popsicles are small they freeze within a couple hours, so it works well! This recipe can easily be halved if you only want to make it once and not have any ‘reserves' in the fridge.
- Place all ingredients except for berries in a quart mason jar, shake until well combined.
- Put 3-5 raspberries in each empty popsicle mold
- Pour mix from mason jar into each space in the mold
- Poke a chopstick into each popsicle mold space to make sure all air bubbles are out.
- Top off the popsicle molds with more mix if needed.
- Freeze for at least two hours
- To unmold, dip the mold into hot water for 10 seconds, then enjoy!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.