I love coconut milk SO. MUCH. I also live in berry country (Pacific Northwest), and practically live in the middle of a berry farm. Combine these two, freeze them, and you have a wonderful sweet (but not too sweet), low carb and satisfying dessert for hot summer nights!
I love these little popsicle molds that they have nowadays. Mine aren't as slick as the new ones but they still work well. What I do is just mix up my ‘popsicle mix' in a mason jar, and then I have it ready to pour into the popsicle mold any time that I want. I make more mix than I have space for and I just make popsicles multiple times in a row. Since the popsicles are small they freeze within a couple hours, so it works well! This recipe can easily be halved if you only want to make it once and not have any ‘reserves' in the fridge.
2018 EDIT: I still love this recipe! Tip: use Swerve sweetener as the recipe will turn out better. Swerve is now my go to sweetener of choice. It does not kick me out of ketosis, raise my blood sugar or cause cravings.
- Place all ingredients except for berries in a quart mason jar, shake until well combined.
- Put 3-5 raspberries in each empty popsicle mold
- Pour mix from mason jar into each space in the mold
- Poke a chopstick into each popsicle mold space to make sure all air bubbles are out.
- Top off the popsicle molds with more mix if needed.
- Freeze for at least two hours
- To unmold, dip the mold into hot water for 10 seconds, then enjoy!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.